Reporting Specialist with languagesLocation: Gdańsk
For our client from the IT technology and services industry in Cracow or Gdańsk, we are looking for people for the position
Reporting Specialist with Languages
- Reporting problems from Clients, Business owners, Surveyors, etc.
- Updating data files in the system and Client's maps
- Providing information on new procedures
- Management of incoming incidents
- Searching through various internet sources to keep the information up-to-date
- Technical support and help in solving user problems
- Fluency in English (at least C1)
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Czech or Hungarian (at least C1)
- Work experience of 0-2 years,
- Technical and analytical mind
- Good communication skills and attention to detail,
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization in the IT industry
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Remote work during a pandemic
- Various benefits
If you are interested, do not hesitate and apply now.
Please apply with the Apply button on the right side of this job offer.
To learn more about Antal, please visit www.antal.pl