Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Enfamil, Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Nurtramigen, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Being part of RB Health, Mead Johnson Nutrition is a fast growing world leader in baby and infant nutrition that sells products to over 100 countries worldwide. In Nijmegen we have a state-of-the-art supply chain organization, where over 700 people work to nourish children to give them the best start in life. Our Nijmegen site produces semi-finished and finished products for markets in Europe, Asia and Latin America. In Europe the product range is mainly focused on infants with food allergies. Quality, reliability, innovation and ethics are very important within our organization.
Mead Johnson Nutrition located in Nijmegen has a vacancy for a
Regional Quality Compliance Auditor (M/F)
Great opportunity for an ambitious auditor within the champions league of food!
The role of Regional Quality Compliance Auditor is to perform GMP Compliance Audits for Suppliers and potential suppliers at RB and conduct follow up actions to improve suppliers to full standard. In addition this role has to ensure that quality expectations are known and understood well by suppliers.
- Utilization of Process Maps and drawings to communicate and understand liquid mixing, filtration, heating, cooling, drying and packaging operations. Writing technical summaries or audit reports.
- Follow up with Suppliers to close gaps on audit observations including records, documentation, procedures, manufacturing operations and ingredient requirement by regulation and internal Food Safety requirements.
- Organize work load using project management tools to assure work stays on track and is balanced with resource considerations.
- Prioritizes routine audit work with Business priorities (manager, strategic partners in Procurement and Marketing/R&D).
- Audit processes to ensure finished product safety and quality and support active supplier development strategies as prioritized
- Communicates effectively and builds cooperative and supportive working relationships with Global and Regional QA teams
- Bachelors degree in Food Technology, Pharma or equivalent Technical Degree.
- Min. 10 years of work experience in a quality organization within the food industry (infant nutrition/powdered dairy).
- Knowledge of Food and ideally Infant Formula Regulations for Europe plus China and other Geography as needed for back up auditing. Maintaining knowledge over time as changes occur in relevant regulations governing RB Infant Formula.
- Knowledge and practical application of Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Processes.
- Experience with HACCP principles and risk assessment (FMEA) tools to identify risks and solutions to identified risk.
- Experience with Food Regulations.
- Experience with auditing assessment and follow up of GMP and HACCP audit gaps and tracking.
- Hygienic Design implementation and improvement.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German would be an advantage.
RB offers a challenging and collegial environment with excellent competitive salary and benefits. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself further in a global working company. In this position you will be reporting to the Director of Global Supplier Improvement and be part of a very skilled and high performing team.
If you are interested in this position please send your application and motivation to the HR Department / Recruitment via our online application page, citing ‘application Regional Quality Compliance Auditor’.
For more information about this position please contact Sabine Hemmers, Recruiter a.i. email@example.com.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń