Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Limburg Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are a global provider of ingredients to the health food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. They produce and market a full range of high quality ranging from diet products and sports supplements to food supplements. The production of these tailor-made solutions is organized in a separate area per type of product. They specialize in the manufacturing of powders, capsules, tablets, sachets and liquids and are responsible for the whole process from ingredient to final product.
Role DescriptionAs an R&D Director you will be responsible for leading the R&D and Packaging team of about 20 people spread over 4 sites in developing new production platforms, product upgrades, R&D processes and customer R&D projects. Your goal and ambition are to make this client at the innovation leader in the industry by keeping he products in the best quality in the right price. Together with your team, you bring customer innovation to a success and develop them on time.
Responsibilities- Grow the top line through delivering on strong innovation
- Lead the R&D and Packaging team, by setting and evaluating objectives, coaching the team, and growing talent for the future
- Be accountable for the innovation funnel from the feasibility of the products to the first production
- Design new business plans for new platform development
- Work closely with the internal and external partners
Requirements- University degree in nutrition, food technology, sciences or anything similar
- Over 10 years of experience in an R&D position in the food industry, with a significant amount of leadership experience
- Experience in leading a team of R&D professionals
- Be familiar with designing new product formulas
- Good knowledge of the European food law
- Fluent in Dutch and English (other languages are an advantage)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Elizabeth Bogaert.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Badania / Rozwój