Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The client his mission is to focus on optimizing and innovating pharmaceutical medicines and preparations. Aiming to make patient care available for everybody and thereby improve the patient quality of life.
In this role you will be responsible for all Quality related issues and will report to the Quality Manager.
- You are the point of contact for Internal and External Customers;
- You are the contact point for our compounding partners about manufacturing and logistics processes;
- You support audits
- You are from Quality responsible for art work;
- You are responsible for monitoring the quality guidelines in the project group for developing new products;
- You support writing procedures and are responsible for the work instructions for the department. You support the Quality Assurance Manager in the day-to-day management of the department (support for free gifts, questions, complaints, self-inspections, GDP-related activities)
- You support the Quality Assurance Manager in various projects (registrations, pharmacovigilance, medical devices, logistics projects, etc.);
- Completed Master in the Life Sciences, A degree as pharmacist is considered as a plus;
- Preferably a few years of work experience;
- Good knowledge of regulations (GMP / GDP);
- You are communicative, organizationally and proactively oriented
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Hoekstra.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń