Opis stanowiska pracy
The Liquidity Strat Project Manager will assist in delivering this programme by:
Project Management focus:
- Leading a small team of Business Analysts;
- Identifying, analysing and managing through closure risks, issues, changes, assumptions, dependencies;
- Driving adoption and alignment with Project delivery frameworks available in the Bank;
- Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme;
- Building strong, effective relationships with the different business stakeholders at group and country level in Treasury Markets/Liquidity Reporting/Liquidity risk teams, and the technology stakeholders across Finance Technology department;
- Being a delivery orientated person, ensuring projects timelines are met, whilst ensuring business priorities are delivered.
Business analysis focus:
- Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, and proposed solutions, achieve the customers' goals;
- Gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary;
- Defining the test cases and coordinating testing execution for assigned scope.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń