Opis stanowiska pracy
For our client, a dynamically growing company operating in the field of industrial installations for the food industry, we are looking for:
Project ManagerMiejsce pracy: Olsztyn
• Carrying out of preliminary project plans in collaboration with the Project Board (identifying the needs, conceptual design, cost calculations, process engineering calculations, components interpretations and inquiries);
• Create and lead the project organisation based on project deliverables, and define role responsibilities and objectives; coordinate all resources available in every phase of the project;
• Implementation of projects;
• Managing budget;
• Develop and implement risk management plans, procurement plans;
• Lead communication and reporting on project progress to stakeholders;
• Lead use of Global processes, tools, applications, guidelines and templates in the project;
• Participate in competence and capability of the project team;
• Motivate and empower people through positive attitude.
• University degree (mechanical engineering or food technology);
• At least 3-5 years of experience in project management;
• Experience in implementing process solutions in the liquid food industry would be an asset;
• Project Management Certifications are considered a plus (PMP);
• Fluency in English with good command of Russian if possible;
• Negotiation skills.
Our client offers:
• Interesting and challenging work;
• Participation in international projects and cooperation with high-class specialists and access to modern technologies;
• Benefits package.
HRK jest jedną z największych firm doradczych z obszaru zarządzania kapitałem ludzkim.... Posiadamy oddziały w Warszawie, Poznaniu, Katowicach i Wrocławiu. Nasi konsultanci tworzą interdyscyplinarny zespół profesjonalistów. Rozwiń