Project Lead - Test and Verification
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, the company is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. 9 month project.
Role DescriptionYou have the opportunity to lead a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical specialists working on innovative projects. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development, manufacturing, market deployment, operation and maintenance to phase out. In your role, you will support technical experts to manage stakeholders, timing, budget and scope.
Responsibilities• Manage activities and services according to good project management practices.
• Team-up with technical experts from different businesses.
• Define and manage project management plans in close consultation with the customer.
• Define and arrange the necessary resources in cooperation with department heads and group leaders.
• Build the team and give operational guidance.
• Identify project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans.
• Communicate about the progress towards customer, management and team.
• Manage stakeholders.
Requirements• Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering.
• Min of 5 years project management experience in multi-disciplinary projects within the medical industry.
• Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive is a plus.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• PMI/PMP certified is a plus.
• Excellent consultancy skills and the ability to connect with project and business stakeholders.
Other informationMotivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to adapt to change. Analytical, you are open to new ideas and believe in continuous learning in order to develop new competencies. A critical but constructive reviewer. Customer focused, have excellent communication skills and you are a team player. Fluent in English.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Euredice Bouthisma.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Laboratorium / Farmacja / Biotechnologia