Product Regulatory Assistant - 6 months project - Warszawa , mazowieckie
Product Regulatory Assistant - 6 months projectMiejsce pracy: Warszawa
For our client, international company with Shared Services Center located in Warsaw currently we are looking for:
Product Regulatory Assistant ( 6 months project )
- Monitor regulatory compliance and initiate activity to stay in compliance, where applicable.
- REACH and CLP (EU), ChemO (CH), KKDIK and SEA (TR), TSCA (US), DSL/nDSL (CA), NICNAS (AU), etc.
- Support completion of the registration/notification dossier(s) by gathering, obtaining data on volume, substance identity, Letters of Access, uses, etc.
- Coordinate with external service providers the completion of submission dossiers and SDS authoring.
- Apply rules and knowledge in hiding names of chemicals by Trade Secreting where feasible (US, CA, EU).
- Support Product Regulatory and Commerical teams during the New Product Development process by reviewing substance compliance status.
- Customer and Vendor Interaction.
- Answer customers questions related to Chemical Management. Interact with suppliers, validating compliance for purchased materials.
- Identify, prepare and complete product and substance registrations/notifications, in multiple countries.
- Basic knowledge of chemical regulations, enforcement and industry practice relevant to chemical industry, specifically CLP and REACH.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in chemistry.
- Experience with SAP EHS module is a plus.
- Experience in the field of Product Regulatory is required. Minimum 1 year of relevant experience with REACH.
- Excellent skills using Excel.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and preferable one other European language.
- Fast learner with a flexible style and the ability to adjust to changing business priorities.
- Highly accountable: solution-, results- and action-oriented.
- Excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
ZMIENIA NAZWE NA
Ashland Specialties Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Szturmowa 2A