Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is a leading Nordic IT services and software company. The company provides full life-cycle services for both the private and public sectors. Active in more than 20 countrieswith approximately 15 000 employees - on of the largest IT service providers in Europe.
We are looking for PRODUCT OWNER - to join the Wroclaw team - automotive project.
You will be responsibilite for:
- Take over the role as a Product Owner of an agile classic AUTOSAR development team working on basic and application software in a vehicle controller project
- Track, maintain and document requirements and derive proper user stories from them
- Update and prioritize the product backlog together with all stakeholders
- Track and report the implementation progress
- Ensure quality of the work products and delivery in time
- Define acceptance criteria of user stories and approve work products based on such criteria
- Regularly participate in planning, status, review and retrospective meetings both with your team and with the customer
- Discuss technical issues and solutions with the customer
- Closely cooperate with the other Product Owners of the project and with the Scrum Master of your team
We are looking to meet Candidates who:
- Have several years of experience as a Technical Project Manager, Product Owner or Integration Manager in embedded software projects, ideally in automotive projects
- Have a thorough knowledge of classic AUTOSAR software development
- Familiar with software development processes and the V-model; ideally, you know Automotive SPICE
- Have experienced in agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Have highly skilled in communication and networking
- Have highly skilled in organizing, planning, and convincing
- Work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
- Have a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
Our Client offers:
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- A chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals,
- Multisport Card and private Healthcare.
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń