Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium.
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium. Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization. The client is a subsidiary of a global pharmaceutical company.
As a Postdoctoral Scientist your mission is to design, validate and implement automated high output workflows in the client's R&D bio pharmaceutical platform. You will focus on scientific innovations to strengthen our knowledge of the bio pharmaceutical properties of the drug substance and drug product, ensuring optimal in vivo performance.
- implementation of in vitro workflows to understand and predict the gastro-intestinal absorption potential of new compounds across stages of development
- design and coordinate experimental work
- improve existing workflows based on in silico needs and in vivo performance
- participate in evaluation of new analytical techniques that have to do with biorelevant testing
- maintain and build strong relationships with the stakeholders
- PhD in Biopharmaceutics, Biology e.g. or other relevant study with experience in biopharmaceutics
- experience with in vitro techniques. For example: solubility, dissolution, precipitation, solid state, permeability etc.
- experience with working with down scaled and automated high-troughput experimentation and characterization platforms
- knowledge of API physio-chemistry, solid state, drug absorption principles, formulation optimalization, pharmacokinetics and mechanistic design
- understanding of PBPK modelling
- like to work in the lab and able to perform in state-of-the-art labs
- fluent in English
this is a project for +-1 year
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Romy van Ooijen.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń