Portuguese/Spanish Back Office Agent
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The Company This is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world.
Role DescriptionYou will ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with the companies policies and procedures.
- Works with other CS sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry tasks is done.
- Screens and acts on incoming orders by determining the correct order process, i.e.: standard, specialized, sample, make to order, imlygic
- Prepares export documentation
- Sets up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions.
- Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affecting timely and in full shipping to customers
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or systems, information flows and processes.
- Correct shipping documentation and timely handover to relevant departments and/or suppliers.
Requirements- MBO 3 or higher
- Established knowledge and experience of a range of administrative tasks
- Familiarity with terminology of area supported
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
- Experience in working with automated systems (computer based business systems) like MS-Office tools
- Basic communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Obsługa klienta