Opis stanowiska pracy
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 35 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the Business Development team in our Krakow office.
The Sales Development Representative is the first interface between prospects that have an interest in our software.
Your main responsibilities as a Sales Representatives will be:
- Demo and sell our services to interested potential customers
- Qualify sales leads based on specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Keep track of all communications with customers and leads using our marketing automation software
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Build market and product knowledge to be able to handle our prospect’s questions
You will be communicating with prospects via email and on the phone.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We want people to join our team full-time. Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
- ATTITUDE. Attitude is everything. You have the interpersonal skills to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential customers.
- PORTUGUESE. Your Portuguese (written and spoken) is very good. Ideally, it’s ‘native’, but at least more than good enough to communicate with Portuguese companies.
- ENGLISH. You need to speak enough English to communicate with other people in the company and potential clients.
- KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE MARKETING. Basic knowledge of online marketing is a requirement – we will teach you the rest. Our prospects are seasoned online marketers and you need to understand their business and their problems.
That is right: we are open to any background, education or experience. We will teach you everything you need to know. Any interest or experience in eCommerce or Online Marketing is helpful, but the main issue is: Do you have what it takes?
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- Full responsibility and a lot a freedom
- Room to learn and to grow
- A competitive salary
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Personal training & ongoing mentoring
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth
SALARY: 5000-7000 PLN/month
HOW TO APPLY:
If this is your job, please mail your CV and attach the following disclaimer:
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised as Scandinavian Sales Development Representative and for the future recruitment purposes”
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in... Krakow and Amsterdam. We create web applications for medium sized companies to help them advertise on Google and Comparison Shopping Channels. Our apps target a global market with customers in the US, Europe and Australia. Online advertising is hot; our apps are competing for a share in this growing market.
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops, so they can advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in 45 countries. Rozwiń