Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
.Net Engineer (Full-stack)
- The job holder has technical, domain level and specialist skills to ensure that all the engineering services are operated, maintained and constantly upgraded as technology advances. There can be multiple functions within the job involving multiple products and technologies. Including but not limited to programming, support to maintain essential environmental conditions & analysis – creating functional/technical design solutions.
- The job holder may specialize in a single or combination of those functions/technologies. They will be involved in overseeing the deployment, planning, configuration & testing.
- To develop, implement and support development requests for one of key businesses. To carry out all development activities and to adhere to business requirements to get these completed according to given timelines.
- Work with business stakeholders to agree development user stories up front for all parts of the project, building and maintaining a good working relationship with business stakeholders and other partners (both internal and external).
- Adhere to global standards for continuous integration and continuous development, and to ensure this methodology is integrated into the IT engineering team. Build and maintain a close working relationship with other members.
- Great English communication skills, written and verbal
- Preferably at least one year’s development experience with Sitecore Content Management System in an enterprise environment
- Excellent understanding of Web application development principles
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cloud Azure and with VSTS would be a plus
- Experience of working in a global role on a complex application would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills; Flexibility to meet given timelines (if required)
- Experience of working in a multinational environment; To be a team player
- Ability to work independently, produce high standards of work
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodology is expected
- Interesting – tech focused - path of career in an international organization
- Challenging job in young, dynamic team
- Competitive and motivational salary, private health care, employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employee
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń