Opis stanowiska pracy
The Citi Private Banking (CPB) Data, Reporting & Analytics group is beginning a multi-year effort to reengineer the data flows from front-to-back to support the business strategy focusing on our global clients and enabling rapid innovation.
The strategic platform will ultimately act as the single source for all CPB business applications and so will have broad impact across all lines of business. The platform will be deployed globally and so must integrate with metadata, data lineage, and data quality components, being reliable, resilient and performant.
- Execute configuration of hardware (multi cluster servers) / software (repository) for the metadata & lineage tool, including entitlements and authentication
- Execute configuration, testing, running, and scheduling of scanners / profiler for underlying technologies such as data ingestion, processing, distribution, messaging, serialization, query, retrieval and storage
- Enable Lineage & Glossary functionality, uploading appropriate metadata, validating output of scanners / profilers, executing stitching or confirming false positives, and approving / publishing metadata into tool
- Execute integration with external tools (Data Profiling, Quality, Corrections, and Issues Mgmt.)
- Execute the deployment of enhancements / patches for additional functionalities such as basic technical DQ checks, ownership assignment, workflow functionality, distribution list, tagging, crowdsourcing / voting, mapping to data models and enterprise CDEs.
- Perform maintenance activities such as monitoring throughput, response time (for import feeds, scanning / profiling), runtime processes, failover, recovery, and usage metrics
- Test and rollout release-based access to the versioned metadata
- Interact with BAs based in multiple locations to execute metadata uploads into tool
- Collaborate with Application SMEs to validate data provenance generated by the lineage functionality
- Build a deep understanding of CPB business, products, processes, data, and provide a business perspective to project team
- Manage timelines, milestones and streams related to own projects
- Track, resolve and escalate issues for own projects while keeping relevant stakeholders informed
- Communicate continually with stakeholders the statuses of deliverables and flag potential risks and delays to successful completion of all projects
- Maintain project deliverables including reporting and tracking statuses using PowerPoint, Excel, Jira and Confluence
- Experience in Financial Services industry with a focus on Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Strong knowledge of the full software deployment testing lifecycle
- Intermediate experience with Java, Python and/or SQL.
- Prior experience with implementation of metadata / lineage tools (such as Adaptive, Waterline, Global IDs, ASG DI, or any other)
- Experienced practitioner of metadata and data management processes
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including collaboration with geographically dispersed teams to achieve deliverables
- Strong skills in developing relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Experience with integrating scanners / profilers to underlying technologies for data ingestion, processing, distribution, messaging, serialization, query, retrieval and storage (such as Linux, SSO/Kerberos, Oracle, Kafka, Neo4J, Hive/HDFS, HBase, Gemfire, ELK, among others)
- Bachelor's degree in with 5 or more years’ experience in metadata / lineage implementations within a technology area
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Astute technical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Very self-motivated and independent thinker
Citi Service Center (CSC) is an initiative to establish a network of service centers... providing high quality services to other entities operating within the Citi Group.
Citi Service Center Poland was founded in 2005, and it currently employs over 3000 highly qualified staff in three locations: Warsaw, Olsztyn and Lodz. CSC cooperates with other Citi entities from all over the world.
Currently we provide services to over60 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 24 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in an international and dynamic environment as well as learning the top quality organizational culture.
Read more about career opportunities at: careeratciti.pl orfacebook.com/citigradsemea Rozwiń