Mechanical Engineer - Warszawa , mazowieckie
BuroHappold Engineering's Warsaw team are widely acknowledge to be at the forefront of innovation in the European construction industry. Our engineers, designers and technicians are creative, lateral thinkers who passionately deliver a portfolio of exciting projects – including the Copernicus Science Centre, Q22, Wilenska Metro Station, Museum of Modern Art in Wroclaw and the Polish Embassy in Berlin.
Mechanical EngineerLokalizacja: Warszawa
We are now looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer to join our team and take their career to new heights. Working on both local and international projects, you will deliver outstanding engineering solutions to our clients and work as part of a dynamic, friendly team who strive to achieve the very best on each and every complex project they work on.
More about the role...
Naturally, the role of a mechanical engineer will be varied, but your responsibilities can typically be expected to comprise...
- Undertake detailed mechanical/HVAC design
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
- Preparation and contribution to design development reports
- Represent Buro Happold at meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved
- Coordinating work with other members of the project team
- Contribute to the design and delivery of discipline engineering on multiple projects, seeing them through to completion
- Contribute to the coordination with the other disciplines within the practice
- Actively work towards Chartered Engineer status
More about you...
- As an experienced mechanical engineer, it is expected that you can demonstrate...
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 - 3 years experience in building services design; international experience is an advantage
- Good AutoCAD skills, Revit MEP is an advantage
- Experience in other design software i.e. InstalSoft
- Fluent in Polish, good English skills (German would be an advantage)
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office packages
- Working knowledge and understanding of Polish and ideally International standards
- Well practiced communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Confident and proactive approach to problem solving
What's in it for you...
- In return, we can offer fantastic opportunities to...
- Operate within a truly multidisciplinary environment, capitalising on BuroHappold’s extensive knowledge base in building physics, micro-climate analysis, computation fluid dynamics, climate change mitigation and energy master planning to inform truly environmentally responsive MEP designs;
- Employment contract and Employee Benefits (medical care, sport card etc)
- Excellent office location