Manufacturing LeaderLocation: Łódź
As a Manufacturing leader You Will Be Responsible For
- Managing the subordinate production team.
- Supervision over compliance with work discipline and health and safety rules in the plant.
- Supervision over the quality and timely implementation of production plans.
- Solving current problems, implementing prevention actions.
- Adherence to the established parameters and work standards.
- Filling out documentation and production reports.
- Supervision over training of subordinate employees.
- Taking care of order and order in the managed area.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in a similar position,
- Experience in managing a team of medium-sized production employees (at least 20 people),
- Knowledge of technical drawing,
- Higher education (directional is welcome),
- Knowledge of the English language at a level that allows easy communication,
- Very good knowledge of computer and Excel,
- Knowledge of LEAN issues.
- Decision-making skills
- Resistance to stress
- Availability and responsibility,
- Good work organization
- Labour-law employment;
- Participation in an interesting greenfield project - building new manufacturing facility;
- Work in international environment with highly qualified specialists;
- Development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
Please apply with the Apply button on the right side of this job offer.
To learn more about Antal, please visit www.antal.pl