Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is an international player in the animal feed sector.
Hold ultimate responsibility for the day to day running of the company and its strategic direction.
- Set the overall strategic direction of the company in Poland, develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals set by the board.
- Lead the company and ensure all employees buy into the company vision.
- Ensure a positive work environment and team spirit. Give your employees the opportunity and autonomy to grow and develop. Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development activities.
- Closely cooperate with the different departments of the company.
- Analyze opportunities for growth in the animal feed sector to drive profitability.
- Responsible for company policies and legal guidelines.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Focus on achieving results in cooperation with the team.
- The Managing Director Poland reports to the European Director Feed.
A dynamic and entrepreneurial manager with broad knowledge of the feed business and agricultural industry.
- Several years of operational, commercial or executive experience in the feed sector (or in another agricultural sector).
- University degree (Economics, Business, Agribusiness or Agricultural is an asset).
- Native Polish and very good English knowledge.
- A proven track record in managing and steering a team, incl. wages, defining tasks and goals.
- Experience with balance sheets and P&L.
- Goal oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mindset and a good commercial attitude.
- Team player, well developed personal and interpersonal skills (self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and to inspire others).
- Strong communicative, analytical and problem solving skills, also in stressful situations.
- Ability to spot and fast respond on business opportunities.
Place of employment
Poland. Relocation close to the HQ will be requested.
Our client offers a challenging job opportunity at a company in full growth, where you will have the possibility to create and develop. The Polish subsidiary is backed up by a big international company where open communication and respect towards others is highly valued. A market competitive remuneration package (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone) is foreseen.
Ceres |Selected People in Food & Agri