Manager Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability | Global Pharma | Leiden
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyJanssen Vaccines is committed to developing first-in-class or best-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases. We have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline. In Leiden, we have a workforce of 700 scientists and support staff, 45% of our employees has a nationality other than Dutch with over 20 nationalities represented. We partner with many of the world’s leading experts, academic and clinical institutions and other pharmaceutical companies for the development of vaccines against, for example, Ebola and HIV.
In our organization entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen Vaccines.
Role DescriptionYou will manage a team seeking to optimize EHS&S resource deployment against strategic objectives and you are also part of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Netherlands EHS&S team.
You will routinely interface with multiple internal business stakeholders, including Supply Chain and R&D with the 3 other J&J EHS&S leads within the Netherlands. You will also interface with external stakeholders, like governmental bodies.
Responsibilities• Develop together with the Janssen Vaccines leadership, EHS&S objectives for the site.
• Be accountable for successful implementation of EHS&S services to local R&D and customers in support of business objectives;
• Conducts periodic performance and service satisfaction reviews with General Manager, and Site leaders;
• Creates value by driving greater efficiency and standardization in the deployment of EHS&S resources, processes, procedures and programs;
• Accountable for delivery of agreed-to site performance plan;
• Builds and manages a lean, highly competent EHS&S support team that delivers superior EHS&S services.
• Lead in- and external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001-2015, J&J EHS&S Comprehensive Audits, governmental inspections).
• Continuously monitors all aspects of site, providing direction to the site EHS&S team. The person is part of the Janssen Vaccines Site Management Board team;
• Leads and executes administrative activities including Talent Management, Budget Management, Cost allocation, and regulatory tracking processes;
• Provides EHS&S technical assistance and support as needed across the J&J locations within the Netherlands.
Requirements• A University/Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of degree is required. Science, engineering or related EHS discipline/degree is preferred.
• Dutch degree of ‘Hogere Veiligheidskunde’ or equivalent
• A minimum of (10+ years) of progressive experience in EHS&S management, with at least 4+ years managing EHS&S programs at a Manufacturing or R&D facility is required.
• Strong leadership skills a must.
• Previously demonstrated supervisory/leadership experience is required.
• Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment is required.
• Highly developed interpersonal and cross-cultural skills are required.
• Strong written and oral English communication skills are required.
Other informationThis is a 6 month project temporary backfill
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Cees Roffelsen
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia