Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will work within the EU region.
As Logistics Supplier Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of external Logistical partner and other stakeholders. You will manage and improve the collaborations, as well as set-up strategic partnerships on the long-term. By doing so, you will guarantee the timely delivery of the products according to GDP and cold chain guidelines in the entire EU region.
- Management of external logistical partners and stakeholders
- Improvement of collaboration with external stakeholders
- Guarantee timely delivery of products to markets in the EU region
- Maintain, develop and improve strategical partnerships
- Developing and improving insight on distribution processes
- Cross functional collaboration within a lean environment
- Work according to GDP / GMP guidelines
- Quality control within a cold chain environment
- Change management and analyses of the impact on the business
- 5 years’ working experience in supply chain or logistical environments
- Strong knowledge of supplier management on international level
- Knowledge of cold chain processes and preferably GDP / GMP
- Previous experience in the Food, Chemical, FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with SAP is a strong plus
- Experience with Lean / Operational Excellence processes is a strong plus
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń