Opis stanowiska pracy
TOMS Polska is looking for Facility Management Coordinator to be part of our new prestige project of establishing a new chocolate factory in Nowa Sól.
As our Facility Management Coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining utility supply to production floor and coordination of facility management for whole plant.
The FM Coordinator position is a part of our Technical Department and requires interfacing with Production Department and Technical Contractors.
The key responsibilities of this job will include:
- coordination of work of engineering services ensuring in a constant efficiency utility installations in accordance with the applicable regulations and the company's operating instructions
- coordination of work of companies servicing buildings and infrastructure
- diagnosis and analysis of failures of utility equipment and installations
- supervision of maintenance and repairs of utility equipment and installations
- supervision of operation of devices subject to technical inspection authority
- supervision of the utility consumption data
- master degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical)
- practical experience in facility management
- G1, G2 and G3 certificate D and E
- ammonia operator certificate
- good verbal and written English communication skills
- experienced user of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- also experience in working with SAP PM will be an advantage
- problem-solving and decision-making skills
To apply, please use apply button and upload your application.
TOMS jest największym producentem czekolady w Danii.