Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our clients - a company operating in the manufacturing industry with Corporate IT Department located in Poland, we are looking for:
Knowledge Manager / IT Support Coordinator
... to join international team in Warsaw office.
Corporate IT Department successfully insourced Process Management in 2014 when changing outsourcing provider and setup. Currently they have Process Managers covering the areas Incident-, Problem-, Change-, Release-, Request fulfillment- and Knowledge Management plus Continual Service Improvement. They provide shared IT services for 24 sites all over the world with excellent feedback from end users.
- Do you thrive structuring and providing IT support related knowledge to relevant stakeholders?
- Do you enjoy providing introductory training for your colleagues in new out-of-the box IT services like e.g. the Microsoft cloud products?
- Do you have the skills to assess and coordinate on-site support tasks for all company sites all over the world?
- Would you like to contribute on application governance initiatives?
Then join to take on an exciting new challenge as new Knowledge Manager / IT Support Coordinator!
Your key responsibilities:
- Process Manager for Knowledge Management, ensuring knowledge focus, creation, usage and review of relevant IT support articles in knowledge base.
- Drive maintenance and improvement of our knowledge base and promote usage to end users, IT professionals and external stakeholders
- Create, maintain and review needed knowledge process documentation
- Identify areas of knowledge improvements and drive improvement initiatives
- Cooperate with other Process Managers and stakeholders on needed knowledge initiatives
- Editor of Corporate IT Newsletter/Intranet, providing end users and IT professionals with information on new initiatives within relevant IT areas
- Coordinate and provide selected introductory IT trainings for common Corporate IT services
- Assess and coordinate on-site IT support tasks with local external support providers
- Drive on-site IT tasks towards resolution, keeping stakeholders informed status and progress
- Ensure that local agreements and contact information are kept up to date
- Drive/assist selected application governance initiatives, contributing to a secure, compliant and reliable application portfolio
Optional areas of responsibility:
- (SAP) Release Management
- Continual Improvement
- Knowledge management/coordination experience
- IT support experience and mindset
- Good customer handling skills
- Degree in computer science, business or equivalent
- Good general ITIL knowledge/experience - certifications an advantage
- Excellent English and communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in ITSM system usage is helpful
- Contract of emloyment - permanent position
- 5% annual bonus
- Holiday bonus, Christmas bonus (as a part of the company’s social benefits fund ZFŚS)
- Benefit Lunch card
- Multisport card
- Discounts to theaters
- 2K PLN for trainings and development
- ENELMED insurance
- Life insurance
- Integration meetings
- 2 days of home office per month
- Flexible working hours
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń