Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Belgium.
They are one of the global leader in in vitro diagnostics serving clinical laboratories, hospitals and blood banks in over 100 countries. They strive to always have the best answer for the patients in immunohematology and are very patient focused.
As an Account manager you will play a key role in the Marketing and Sales team. You will be responsible together with the team for the expansion of the product sales. All while expanding relationships with our existing customers.
- Expanding Sales in your territory
- Managing existing customer base to maintain grow revenues
- Create a tactical plan
- Active prospecting in both lines of business in order to increase market share
- Providing input to sales forecast for business planning.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- At least 5 years work experience in account management in an international environment
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other relevant complex industry is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language; both verbally and in writing
- Commercial track record with an active reference.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń