Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client ia a global top performer within its category. Company is characterised by small and spread around the world structures, good working atmosphere and highest profesionalism when it goes to business.
Due to its agressive growth on Polish market, the company is seeking to hire an experienced sales manager, with strong background in Away From Home channel, especially in petrol chains.
Mission of the role
The Key Account Manager is responsible for all modern trade and petrol chains and wholesalers closely connected to the petrol channel. The Key Account Manager is able to set clear expectations & objectives and well capable on delivering on key initiatives. This person is able to take full ownership of the accounts. The Account Manager works closely together with the Market Head to develop, execute and track the mid-term channel strategy.
- Analyze available data sources (e.g. Nielscen & customer data) and derive customer’s growth opportunities and make timely decisions
- Continuously plan sales forecast and prepare trade spend budget for your accounts to hit profitability targets
- Develop annual business and effective promotion plans
- Secure a perfect execution in close partnership with the accounts
- Continuously track & adjust volume and profitability targets by using existing sales reports
- Prepare and discuss success of executed plans (e.g. promotions) with customer & show Company’s contribution to customer’s business
-Builds diverse collaborative relationships, is inclusive and builds networks with all key decision makers at HQ, store level and clusters managers
- Build strong intercompany networks & establish a close cross-functional relationship with Trade Marketing. Jointly develop winning customer category strategies & conceptual sells
- Jointly develop short & mid-term customer strategies in line with the overall national sales policy
- Implement petrol price strategy and establish the customer pricing accordingly
- Knowledge of and experience with the petrol channel is preferred as well as cross-functional experience in Trade marketing/consumer marketing
- A proven track record of 2-4 years professional experience in Account Management
- Person oriented towards actions, who is able to build strong strategic customer relationships and to collaborate within the company cross-functional
- Strategic ability - Can bring specific, valuable, innovative & commercially focused strategies into action
- Analytical skills - Strong planning & negotiation skills with a sound understanding of financial bottom line implications. Able to analyze sales & customer data, take the best decision or draw the best conclusion
- A hands-on team player
- A creative, analytical and challenging personality
- Very strong command of English
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń