Opis stanowiska pracy
A New York based interactive media agency with a division in Krakow is looking for a candidate for the position of Junior Associate Manager, Global Ad Operations.
- Assistance in trafficking, monitoring and reporting on both online and offline campaigns;
- Assistance in managing internal and external communication;
- Assistance in monthly reconciliations;
- exciting job in an international environment,
- attractive salary,
- training and development opportunity,
- opportunity to participate in a growing team and company,
- possibility to take training in the New York company headquarters.
- excellent command of English (spoken and written);
- very good computer skills (MS Office, Excel fluency essential);
- analytical skills with understanding of metrics;
- interest in data;
- discipline and attention to details;
- being able to work under deadline pressure;
- being a strong team player
- experience in marketing is a huge advantage;
- student status is an asset;
If interested, please send your application (resume and cover letter including a statement of consent to use your personal data). Please note, we will only process applications submitted in English.
We kindly inform we will respond to selected applications only.
We do not send back received materials and documents.
Underscore is an advertising firm that specializes in media strategy and management for... brands in health and wellness categories. Rozwiń