Junior Accounts Payable Specialist - Warszawa , mazowieckie
Diebold Nixdorf has been present in Poalnd since 1990 with head office in Warsaw as well as regional services in Krakow, Katowice, Wroclaw and Szczecin.
Junior Accounts Payable SpecialistLocation: Warszawa
The Accounts Payable team is a part of the Accounting Process within EMEA Business Services department. The team facilitates activities in the Procure-to-Pay process including all tasks related to vendor area such as processing supplier invoices, handling vendor queries, processing employees travel expenses claims, preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Incoming invoices and credit notes processing in SAP ERP;
- Travel expenses processing in SAP ERP;
- Handling external vendor correspondence and enquiries;
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of data;
- Communication and coordination with Diebold Nixdorf entities in EMEA region.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English is a must;
- Knowledge of accountancy would be an asset;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge of SAP ERP will be an advantage;
- Flexibility and accuracy.
- Contract of employment (umowa o pracę);
- Involvement interesting and international projects;
- International environment, people from all continents work in our office;
- Trainings from the first day of work;
- Practical use of foreign languages – we work in 13 different languages;
- Fresh fruits every Friday;
- 26 days of holiday regardless of seniority;
- Private medical health care and life insurance (also for your family);
- Life and accident insurance within group policy;
- Multisport card;
- Opportunity to learn from experienced specialists;
- Self-development and growth within the organizational structure.