Junior Accounts Payable Specialist with French - Warszawa , mazowieckie
Diebold Nixdorf has been present in Poalnd since 1990 with head office in Warsaw as well as regional services in Krakow, Katowice, Wroclaw and Szczecin.
Junior Accounts Payable Specialist with FrenchLocation: Warszawa
The Accounts Payable team is a part of the Accounting Process within EMEA Business Services department. The team facilitates activities in the Procure-to-Pay process including all tasks related to vendor area such as processing supplier invoices, handling vendor queries, processing employees travel expenses claims, preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Incoming invoices and credit notes processing in SAP ERP;
- Travel expenses processing in SAP ERP;
- Handling external vendor correspondence and enquiries;
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of data;
- Communication and coordination with Diebold Nixdorf entities in EMEA region.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English and French is a must;
- Knowledge of accountancy would be an asset;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge of SAP ERP will be an advantage;
- Flexibility and accuracy.
- Contract of employment (umowa o pracę);
- Involvement in interesting and international projects;
- International environment, people from all continents work in our office;
- Trainings from the first day of work;
- Practical use of foreign languages – we work in 13 different languages;
- Fresh fruits every Friday;
- 26 days of holiday regardless of seniority;
- Private medical health care and life insurance (also for your family);
- Life and accident insurance within group policy;
- Multisport card;
- Opportunity to learn from experienced specialists;
- Self-development and growth within the organizational structure.