Opis stanowiska pracy
As a member of the Delivery Team you will:
- Collaborate with IT and management teams to build solutions on top of existing Atlassian eco-system
- work as administrator for JIRA, Confluence and Fisheye
- Propose technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
- Develop custom plugins and integrations
- closely work with operation, support and product manager to ensure system stability and customer satisfaction
- Evaluate, assess and propose 3rd party add-ons as requested by stakeholders
- Provide last-tier technical support for customer-facing issues, analyze root-causes and provide solutions for solving the problem
- Plan JIRA project migrations from one instance to another.
- Improve degree of automation for repetitive tasks and reporting
- Contribute and coordinate release upgrades and extensions
- Integrate and document provided solutions
- Support technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
- Share best practices with colleagues
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń