Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Java Engineer – Portlet Technology
- Supporting development of large and complex projects to agreed timescales and standards.
- Performing system analysis
- Data analysis and configuration of application artifacts
- Designing and documenting systems in accordance with requirements.
- Working on Internet Banking domain
- Applying technical experience in the development of high quality applications/systems as per the requirements, on time and to Group and local standards.
- Defining and governing quality standards. Maintaining expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Building strong decision-making and problem solving skills within the required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Extensive knowledege of JAVA/JEE (5/6) and Digital Technologies
- Previous knowledge of the following technologies:Maven, Spring Core and Spring MVC (3/4), Jenkins
- Knowledge of portlet technology and websphere portal (version 6 and 7)
- Understanding of the development and testing principles, processes and methodologies (TTD, Agile)
- Understanding of distributed revision control systems and platforms (GIT/SVN/RTC)
- Innovative approach to solving complex problems with an excelent level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of UML is a must
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Very good analytical skills,
- Very good command of English,
- A high level of motivation, quick to learn and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with team members in different timezones
- Stable job in professional team
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel
- Challenging environment for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Be part of dynamic IT environment!!!
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń