Java Developer - Warsaw , mazowieckie
Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
Java DeveloperLokalizacja: Warsaw
Devire is international recruitment, executive search, outsourcing, and employer branding company, executing projects for our Clients - leading IT Companies bringing innovations and newest solutions to the market.
Currently we are looking for Java Developer for our Client - leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, which harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Location: Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie
Skills and experience we’re after
- You’re an experienced Java engineer, having taken features from idea / design through to production
- If you have experience with other languages, that’s a definite plus, but is not essential
- You have experience in and are a fan of test-driven development; this is super important to us
- You want to collaborate within autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams
- You’re keen to learn other tools, technologies, and languages
- The practice and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery & Deployment
- The Infrastructure as Code approach
- Experience working with Cloud and *aaS platforms
- Using containers and container management / orchestration techniques and platforms, such as Docker, K8S, Cloud Foundry etc.
- Approaches to monitoring & analytics
- Being comfortable discussing technical implementation through to high-level architecture
- Emergent design through an iterative approach
- Attractive salary based on a contract of employment (in some cases B2B)
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Benefits package: life and medical insurance, the social fund (Multisport card, vacation part funding on request)
- Remote work 1 day per week