Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
ITID Team Leader
- Work as leader of infrastructure POD, being responsible for people management, tasks assignment, etc.
- Lead the team with responsibility for infrastructure design, implementation, delivery and management.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, project managers to deliver suitable infrastructure solution which can cope with the business need.
- Research and evaluate products in support of the technical strategy. Study, design and implement new infrastructure technology according to the standard and governance. Help to develop the technical competence of other teammates in new technology.
- Ensure systems complying with group infrastructure and security policies and standards.
- Identify any issues that may arise to delivery risk, formulate preventive actions or corrective measures and timely escalate major project risks and issues to management.
- Provide professional consultancy and support in response to the queries from developers and business.
- Work closely with ITID domains to influence the practice and standard of infrastructure products.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Solid and proficient skills in infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on designing and/or running critical workload on external cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge on tools and software including Splunk, Apprnamics, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet is highly preferred.
- Ability to learn, explore and implement new and emerging technologies in short period of time to fulfil business need.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the key infrastructure products such as Oracle, Linux, Windows, Liberty is a plus
- Understanding of service management techniques, including change management, incident management is a plus.
- Track record in working on the delivery of complex deployment projects and under diversified or matrix structure.
- Strong business sense with understanding of the business requirement and environment.
- Sound communication, presentation and influencing skills to work with business, IT colleagues, and external parties like vendors.
- Strong analytic skills to understand and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent team player with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Mandarin is also preferred.
- Able to work at flexible hour to work with colleagues in various time zones.
- Stable job in professional team
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel
- Challenging environment for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń