Opis stanowiska pracy
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 35 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double digit growth, we would like to expand the Customer Service team in our Krakow office.
Customer Service Agent / Online Marketer
Our Customer Service Agents truly represent our company. They are the ones communicating with our customers and helping them with their every question. They are the ones that will make our customers feel good about our company.
Our Agents are also Online Marketers. They need to be able to advise our customers on the entire online marketing process. How to create a feed that works best on the shopping channels, how to optimize a campaign on Google, how to market in different countries, etc.
A Customer Service Agent is constantly communicating with our customers and our developers on a wide variety of topics:
- Demo and sell our services to interested potential customers
- Detecting technical issues before the customer even knows about it
- Solve and communicate about problems that customers experience
- Advise customers on how to create data feeds
- Advise customers on how to create and manage campaigns on Google and other channels
Agents are communicating via email, chat and on the phone.
What are WE looking for?
We want people to join our team full time. Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
- ATTITUDE. Attitude is everything. You want to help people. You go the extra mile to make sure that the customer is happy. You like to communicate. Our customer is your customer.
- ITALIAN. Your Italian (written and spoken) is very good. Ideally, it’s ‘native’, but at least more than good enough to communicate with Italian companies. You need to speak enough English to communicate with other people in the company. Polish would be a good bonus.
- INVESTIGATIVE. Many customer queries are like solving a puzzle. It takes creativity and analysis to create a good feed or an advertising campaign.
- FLEXIBILITY. You switch between activities 100x per day. You have 3 chat conversations at the same time. You work on tech-problems, marketing campaigns and sales. Never a dull moment, but you gotta be flexible ;-)
That is right: we are open to any background, education or experience. We will teach you everything you need to know. Any interest or experience in eCommerce or Online Marketing is helpful, but the main issue is: Do you have what it takes?
What are YOU looking for?
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- You will learn a lot about eCommerce & Online Marketing
- You will work in a very hip and happening industry
- You like International stuff
- You will be part of a team of young developers and marketers
- You like variation
- You earn 3000 - 6000 PLN per month
- You get a Free Lunch every day!
- You like to communicate
How to apply:
If you think you will like this job, please mail your CV and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w CV w celu niezbędnym do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r.,Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in... Krakow and Amsterdam. We create web applications for medium sized companies to help them advertise on Google and Comparison Shopping Channels. Our apps target a global market with customers in the US, Europe and Australia. Online advertising is hot; our apps are competing for a share in this growing market.
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops, so they can advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in 45 countries. Rozwiń