Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Client, who is a leading supplier of critical steel components and vertically integrated company with facilities in Belgium, Germany and Poland we are actively looking for IT Transition & Transformation Manager.
- You review and detail the IT roadmap to meet the 3-year business agenda.
- Implementing this transformation agenda, and managing the transition is the core of your assignment.
- Along the way, you ensure continuous Business-IT alignment
- You define, setup, and manage services contracts in IT managed services and/or IT outsourcing
- You define and deploy transition plans in IT asset management, IT operations, and application support.
- You anticipate change, actively manage resource constraints, and secure business critical support.
- You manage an international team of 5 IT resources based in Poland and Belgium; your team sees you as their natural coach and guide.
- You manage IT operations suppliers and contractors, you ensure contract termination or renewal.
- You launch and manage continuous improvement initiatives
- You develop and implement policies, processes and procedures.
- You keep up to date with market trends
- You have a degree in Information Technology, (Computer) Science, Economics or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 10 years’ relevant experience in the IT services sector.
- You have a successful track record in IT management, IT service management and/or IT transition management with in international IT service provider.
- You are familiar with multi-tier support models
- You have managed multi-national service contracts, and you turn this exposure into an advantage in effective stakeholder management.
- Ideally, you have worked in an industrial environment with an ERP/MES based application landscape
- You are a people person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are diplomatic, decisive and strong in long-term relationship building
- You are a generalist, able to dive in detail when necessary, always keeping broad helicopter view.
- You are a hands-on, pragmatic person, who will lead by example
- You are fluent in English and Polish, both spoken and written. You have at least notions of German. Knowledge of the Dutch, or French language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń