Opis stanowiska pracy
For our client, well-known company providing outsourcing services, we are looking for a team of IT Service Desk Analyst with German.
We can offer you a competitive salary (around 500-600 PLN/DAY) and contract via devire for 6 months. You will be responsible for providing first- and second-line processes and technical support to internal staff of the company. You will be recognized as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries. Working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff IT problems will be your daily basis. You will provide support for basic incident resolution and requests reported.
- B2B contract via devire (with salary 500-600 PLN/DAY),
- 6 months contract with extension possibility,
- Private health care,
- MultiSport Card,
- You will take part in creating new workplace in Gdansk
You can find your responsibilities listed below:
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, email, chat, voice mail, self-service etc.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support teams
- Log all calls in the Service Desk ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HPSM etc.
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritizing the incident and service requests
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Being compliant to all process and procedures
- Understand the SLA/SLOs of the accounts and work accordingly to deliver service to customers.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Speak fluent English and German
- Have At least 1.5 year of previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience is required
- Are Available to work in 24*7 rotational shifts
- Have an ITIL Foundation Certification (is preferable but not essential)
- Have technical knowledge on troubleshooting Windows/MAC OS and Office applications (is preferable but not essential)
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń