Opis stanowiska pracy
IT Recruitement Specialist - Warsaw Office
IT Recruitment Specialist for a successful international IT company
As an IT Recruitment Specialist at Netcompany in Poland you will be an important part of acquiring the talented IT employees that will help us achieve our ambitious goals and continuous growth.
Be part of an international IT company with great success
Netcompany is one of the fastest moving IT businesses and consulting companies in Denmark with an annual growth of almost 25%. We employ 1000 employees of over 150 is located at our office in Warsaw. We will expand even further in 2017/2018, and we ask you to help us recruit new skilled employees to meet the increasing demands from our many customers.
Attract the best IT talents in Poland
We have an ambitious growth strategy internationally and in Poland. To fulfil our goals, we need the most skilled Developers and IT Consultants. As our new Talent Researcher, your primary responsibility will be to search and attract the best Polish IT talents.
Exciting challenges are a guaranteed benefit and you will be able to develop and grow your skills right from the start. In short your responsibilities will be:
- Searching for and attracting IT profiles
- Booking interviews in cooperation with Hiring Managers
- Administrative HR tasks associated with the recruitment process
- Onboarding of new employees at our Polish office
- Participating in employer branding activities – including career fairs, workshops and other events
- Generating and publishing content on social media in Poland in close collaboration with corporate HR
You have experience with research and attraction of IT candidates from your current or previous job and you want to recruit in a technology domain.
Besides your experience we look for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Master degree with a relevant specialization
- Experience with search and recruitment (IT profiles, especially Developers and Consultants)
- Service minded and outgoing personality
- Structured and detail oriented
- Knowledge of social media in Poland
- Great English skills both in writing and verbally
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Employment contract
- Medical healthcare package
- Multisport card
- Free lunch in the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free drinks, fruits and snacks at the office
- Free English and Danish lessons in NC office
- Attractive and easy to reach location - 50 metres from Metro Wilanowska, 13th floor with a great view
Work should be fun - even when we are not at work
We take fun very seriously. That is why we prioritize the social side of our business very high – higher than anywhere else in the industry. We have a relaxed culture with low hierarchy and very little bureaucracy. In general, we believe that going to work should be exciting and challenging, but it will only become serious fun if we also share experiences outside work.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).
W Netcompany zatrudniamy ponad 1000 pracowników w Danii, Polsce i Norwegii. Zespół w... Polsce liczy ponad 160 osób. Świadczymy usługi informatyczne i konsultingowe w krytycznych dla działalności przedsiębiorstw obszarach. Pomagamy uzyskać w sposób „smart” znaczne korzyści biznesowe w zdigitalizowanym świecie. Naszymi klientami są największe firmy prywatne i podmioty rządowe w Danii oraz Norwegii – krajów słynących z jednego z najwyższych na świecie wskaźników wykorzystania i rozwoju technologii informacyjnych i komunikacyjnych.
Netcompany Solutions Sp. z o.o.
ul. Puławska 182
PL-02-670 Warszawa Rozwiń