Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under numer 6696. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
• Working closely with Stakeholders from Retail Banking and Wealth Management and other Global Functions as part of transformational projects
• Using a range of analysis techniques and methodologies, be responsible for collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements and translating these into functional and system design specifications
• Work as an integral part of global cross functional project teams, contributing analysis skills through all phases of the project lifecycle
• A Bachelor"s degree or equivalent experience, with a minor or major in computer science, financial services / economics or numerical science preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Business / Solution Analyst, gathering requirements and defining IT solutions within projects.
• Minimum 2 years of experience of Financial services, preferably within Wealth Management
• Strong experience of MS Office typically; Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
• Strong experience with writing Use Cases, User Stories and Acceptance Test scenarios OR Strong usability requirements analysis, UEMs, Screen Mockups, Wire Frames and Prototypes
• Strong analytical, documentation and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience of Rational products which include RTC, Rational Software Modeler /Architect will be taken as an advantage
• Experience of working on Wealth platforms, or Financial Planning platforms desirable.
• Experience in working within cross functional teams (business, operations, compliance, IT, change)
• Professional Analysis based qualifications is advantageous, but not essential.
• Knowledge of SDLC/Agile methodology is advantageous.
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
• Be part of dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in professional team
• Interesting path of career in an international organization
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private health care, employees" benefit
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: "I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client"s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information."
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń