IT Business Analyst (Veeva)
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is a large pharmaceutical organization with American roots.
Role DescriptionYou will be the liaison between business and IT regarding Veeva.
Responsibilities• Liaise with business to ensure requirements are translated into system functionalities.
• Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups.
• Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms.
• Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
• Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
• Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
• Participate in the Agile development process in the roles of delegate-product owner and business analyst.
Requirements• 5+ years of experience in a IT Business Analyst role.
• Experience of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries.
• Salesforce certifications (Administrator and /or Developer certifications in particular).
• Experience with Veeva Commercial Suit (Administrator Certifications).
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning components.
• Experience with Anaplan platform is an advantage.
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
• Experience with system and application monitoring.
• Experience in stakeholder management and communicating with external business partners.
• Basic project management skills (Prince2, agile/scrum).
• Technical proficiency with analytics systems.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements.
• Previous success working in an international, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurgen van Bergen.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia