IT & Business Analyst (F/M)
The main responsibility of the Business Analyst is to provide support in development of business requirements, technical specifications and security assessment based on end user input. The business analyst serves as a translator of business needs into formal technical language that is used as a base for software development by the IT department. The business analyst is involved in all phases of the project.
For our client, who is a one of the biggest European company providing financial and insurance services - we are looking for a candidate who will work as a IT & Business Analyst.
- Structured Analysis,
- Object-Oriented Analysis,
- Business process modeling,
- Testing & Participation in UAT of internal applications,
- Business Process Re-Engineering,
- End-User Support,
- Write automatic tests and test scenarios,
- Coordination of the analytical with the external partners,
- Support the information security and risk assessment in the projects,
- Analysis of the process portfolio in the context of the Business Continuity Management,
- Grooming the SCRUM Backlog and stocking the user stories,
- API Stories definition,
- Reverse engendering in the context of business processes and data flows.
- At least high school diploma,
- Language skills: fluent Polish and operational English,
- At least 2 year of experience,
- High autonomy and ability to take initiatives, prioritise and organise actions,
- Experience in writing technical documentation and gathering information,
- Knowledge about the distributed systems architecture,
- Knowledge of data analysis,
- Knowledge of data modeling,
- Knowledge of SQL (especially Oracle DB, MS SQL),
- Agile and SCRUM methodologies,
- Experience with software development lifecycle.
- Attractive salary according to experience,
- Benefit package (LUXMED, Sodexo, Multisport),
- Individual training budget,
- Possibility of working remotely.