ISE AI Operations Business Analyst - Krakow , małopolskie
ISE AI Operations Business AnalystLocation: Krakow
Are you an enthusiastic technology? Delivery and execution focused. Are you excited about working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking individuals to join our Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Logging team.
You will be part of the part Automation & Tooling team which is a horizontal team focused on delivering platforms that provide automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and logging/data strategies.
The team together with the production support teams are responsible for the global availability of a critical portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with Stakeholders teams within the organisation to maintain and support the platform's operational functions.
- Analyse the requirements as to the usage and benefits of the platforms.
- Deliver strong analysis on use cases with supporting empirical evidences.
- Ensure product solution design meets the business requirements
- Deliver benefits to the firm in budget and on-time
- Foster existing and create strong partnerships across the I.T estates and divisions
- Promote ISE products and solutions across the firm.
- Be a strong communicator with an ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Effective planner with strong organisational and coordination skills
- A passionate about new technologies and bringing systems to life to achieve benefits to the firm
- Experience working with multi-layered platform ( AD, LDAP, NIS, OS, DB and Mainframe) teams
- To be hands-on Visio or similar technologies and able to translate technical problem into meaningful BRD (Business Requirement Document) and workflows
- Able to understand, contribute and document data design discussions
- Business Use Case Model
- Track Record
- Communication Skills,
- Organizational Skills
- Business Analysis
- Product Management
- Analytical Skills
NICE TO HAVE
Service Management, Product DesignCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world