Opis stanowiska pracy
- The Integration Project Manager (IPM) plays a key role in the Partner Solutions organization.
- The IPM manages all types of IT implementation projects which focus on Commerce Integration solutions with our largest and most strategic partners
- Works closely with the partner to define and deliver project scope according to agreed timelines and resources in order to deliver the business value requested
- The IPM interacts directly with our largest and most strategic partners to manage assigned projects.
- The IPM works internally with the Integration Community Manager and other key stakeholders to report status of assigned projects.
- The IPM connects with IT Support teams during the project to ensure appropriate knowledge transfer and a smooth project close out is achieved for effective post go live support.
- The IPM is expected to develop subject matter expertise of our Commerce integration solutions (RossettaNet / API / Webservice / Portal solutions) and act as a sparring partner with our solution development teams.
- Drive and implement the company API / Webservice / Rosettanet solutions to digitize the partners' Commerce processes related to ordering, billing & collection, software and service renewals according to agreed project scope and timelines.
- Monitors project progress and maintains a record of project status, action items, risks and mitigation strategies, stakeholder communications, key contacts and partner profile information.
- Resolves issues encountered during the project in close collaboration with internal support teams.
- Defines, documents and manages success metrics, exit criteria, and handoff process for all assigned projects.
Soft Skills :
- Strong customer facing relationship management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical mindset, problem solving skills and can do attitude.
- Ability to translate partner/customer requests to IT solutions that deliver business value.
- Consulting and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in the high tech industry.
- IT or Business Bachelor Degree.
- IT Project Management experience.
- Hands on experience with IT solution testing including B2B Connectivity Testing, B2B message testing including the ability to read and analyse XML / API messages and the ability to perform RosettaNet content validations.
- Familiarity with web-based B2B standards and software (RosettaNet / API's / Gateway infrastructure / Security Certificates).
- Strong written and spoken English language skills.
- Process (re)design and/or optimization experience.
- In plus: language skills (German/French/Dutch)
- In plus: PMP/Prince2 or other project management Certification
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Possibility of remote work (one or two days in week).
- A Chance to work for one of the leaders in "Great Place to Work" ranking.
- Private health care and health insurance.
- Attractive sports package.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
Initial contract for 3 months (possible to extension).Numer referencyjny: 30/08/2018/ARC/KB/IPM
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. należy do międzynarodowej korporacji Adecco S.A. - światowego... lidera wśród firm doradztwa personalnego, który posiada 5600 placówek w 60 krajach. W Polsce działamy od 1994 roku. Swoją wiedzą i doświadczeniem służymy w ponad 30 lokalizacjach na terenie kraju. W 2013 roku pracę dzięki Adecco Poland znalazło ponad 26 000 osób. Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. jest Agencją Zatrudnienia nr 364. Rozwiń