Opis stanowiska pracy
The challenges waiting for you:
- Organize and lead the work of delivery team as a manager and a mentor
- Meet or exceed Client's needs, maintain high Clients satisfaction rating
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Clients, maintain good long-term relationships
- Take care about increasing business in selling services (promote Sii offer, obtain business information about clients and competitors, up-selling – identifying and creating new needs among Sii Clients)
- Identify and develop valuable ideas, share knowledge, deliver information, take part in conferences, job fairs workshops and training
- Support HR and Recruitment Departments in following tasks:
- recruitment (if possible take part in selected recruitment interviews with candidates)
- identify most talented engineers, plan and organize the work of a team
- motivate and team build, manage employees performance assessments
- Prepare Technical & Commercial offers, help to build winning offers in cooperation with Sii PSD, Sales Department, Sii Experts
- Act as expert to resolve complex issues and provide suggestions on improvements
- At least 2 years' experience on similar position within IT service delivery
- At least 5 years' experience working as a Microsoft Systems Administrator
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies – on premise and cloud
- Experience in effective licensing of Microsoft solutions in EA and CSP models
- Broad knowledge of Open-Source solutions with an emphasis on DevOps
- Broad knowledge of cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of issues, methodologies and tools for systems' architectures, business processes
- Good understanding of IT services' market and sales process
- ITIL certification nice to have
- Experience in managing the relationship with customers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility
- Determination, proactivity, ambition, teamwork, positive attitude
- Ability to delegate and enforce tasks
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations
Sii (www.pl.sii.eu) jest jednym z liderów na rynku IT, świadczącym usługi w obszarze... nowoczesnych technologii. Od ponad 30 lat wspieramy naszych Klientów w zakresie doradztwa, rozwoju oprogramowania, zarządzania infrastrukturą oraz integracji i utrzymania systemów.
W Polsce Sii istnieje od 2006 roku, obecnie ma 5 oddziałów: Warszawa, Gdańsk, Poznań, Wrocław, Kraków, jednak realizuje projekty na terenie całego kraju.
W Sii najważniejsi są ludzie. Poszukujemy osób otwartych i pogodnych, a przy tym kompetentnych i profesjonalnie podchodzących do swoich obowiązków. Dzięki szybkiemu rozwojowi Sii, dołącza do nas co miesiąc ponad 35 Pracowników.
DOŁĄCZ I TY!!! Rozwiń