Opis stanowiska pracy
Your future Company
Our Client is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Our Client is currently looking for a Candidate to fill the position of an Incident Manager in Cracow.
Incident Manager must enhance operational efficiency, help customers resolve network issues quickly and completely. The person will continually monitor customers’ technical support needs, track every open service request, and make sure that IT resources, both at Company and within customer organization, are aligned appropriately to resolve issues quickly and completely.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the client during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, video conferencing and other collaboration methods
- Being a single POC for clients regarding questions / escalations / information, coordinating communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Incident Management: coordination of the resolution, identifying appropriate parties to address various queries, managing business communication with the client
- Monitoring progress of open incidents, with proactive attitude to avoid possible escalations
- Ensuring timely follow-ups and swift closure of critical problems
- Participation in onsite meetings with the client (abroad travels required, around 4-6 times per year)
- Carrying out reporting, SLA calculations and trending analysis: preparing weekly / monthly / quarterly reports (Excel and Power Point format) and presenting results to internal / external stakeholders
- Hosting numerous meetings with internal and external audience (via Webex, Tele Presence, phone)
- Regularly interacts with company’s clients and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution (engineers / sales / logistics etc.)
Our Client offers:
- Salary based on B2B contract (via Devire) or civil contract: 5-6k pln netto + vat
- Long-term employment
- Private HealthCare
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Working in the international environment
- Opportunity to make a real impact on business development
- Readiness to work after hours (night shifts) and Monday-Sunday (working days per month - about 14)
- General understanding of networking technologies and services
- Previous experience on a similar position
- Experience in working in multicultural and international environment
- Good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Very good communication and presentational skills
- Creative, outside the box thinking and “can do” attitude, well-organized with ability to work independently
- Proficient level of English
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń