Opis stanowiska pracy
On this role you would be acting as a main point of contact for all legal and admin related issues, in close cooperation with the attorney.
- Keeping cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper templates.
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence.
- Preparation of documents for registration of companies, branches, accreditation of representative offices of foreign companies, as well as changes in the constituent documents of a legal entity.
- Preparation and holding of general meetings of participants , registration of decisions and protocols.
- Interaction with banks, notaries, counterparties, subcontractors, etc.
- Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients, keeping daily record with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Responsible for coordinating all legal issues internally and externally and communicating case progress.
- Communicating with legal advisors, vendors, auditors and other 3rd parties.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents, compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Communicating and working with vendors to process invoices and payments.
- Coordinating meetings with legal advisors, notaries, vendors regarding but not limited to legal issues.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- May perform other general office work as required and other assignments under the legal function.
- Higher / incomplete legal education
- Similar work experience,
- Excellent admin and organisational skills
- Ability to work with a large amount of information in a short time
- Fluency in English,
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Medical care
- Free tickets for cinema
- Working tools: laptop
Numer referencyjny: ARC/10/05/AS
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. należy do międzynarodowej korporacji Adecco S.A. - światowego... lidera wśród firm doradztwa personalnego, który posiada 5600 placówek w 60 krajach. W Polsce działamy od 1994 roku. Swoją wiedzą i doświadczeniem służymy w ponad 30 lokalizacjach na terenie kraju. W 2013 roku pracę dzięki Adecco Poland znalazło ponad 26 000 osób. Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. jest Agencją Zatrudnienia nr 364. Rozwiń