Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client, Maersk Drilling, is a world leader in harsh environment and deep-water drilling with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Our Gdańsk location is playing an integral role in global operations by being part of Global Business Solutions (GBS). Today we continue to deliver the operational excellence we are renowned for, while exploring new business models and innovative technologies. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency and reduce cost and complexity, ultimately making offshore oil and gas more competitive. This is what we mean by Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
If you want to help our Client's Gdańsk office to develop and delivering comfortable and friendly work environment to other people makes you excited apply now!
- Development opportunities in an international stable and constantly developing company
- Being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere
- Openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions
- Opportunity to participate in projects of different complexity levels and to cooperate with various departments
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Stationary work combined with business trips
- Support the business in delivering a safe operation in compliance with the company requirements, local and international legislation, and industry standards
- Maintain contact with local industry, client and authority representatives to ensure alignment of HSE objectives
- Identify potential and actual areas of improvement
- Deliver and promote new and existing HSE training and campaigns provided by head office
- Take active part in conducting investigations on HSEQ matters
- Assist in evaluation of internal and external reports concerning safety
- Prepare and conduct internal and external presentations to promote company policies
- To assist in the conduct of formal risk assessments and analysis
- Request audits to measure safety culture, promoting the company safety culture throughout the organisation
- Provide HSE guidance and HSE coaching for employees to ensure compliance with the company systems and culture
- Assist in setting up an effective emergency response organisation at the locations
- Carry out and follow up on work place assessments
- Formal education in HSE, technical or quality engineering disciplines is an advantage
- 4-5 years relevant experience from maritime, wind farms, offshore or similar industries
- Demonstrated experience and interest in safety aspects
- The ability to acquire the required knowledge and understanding of current laws, regulations, procedures and agreements
- Proficient in HSE management systems
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Familiar with quality management and environmental management principles
- Available for limited international travel as per demand.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.