Opis stanowiska pracy
HR System Expert (Talent Acquisition / L&D) will be accountable for the operational expert services delivery to P&O Key Users, partners and centers of excellence. The primary purpose of this role will be implementing service improvements, maintaining the system as well as ensuring high quality of service.
Michael Page is recruiting for Mars Poland!
Mars is a global organization with a history reaching back over 100 years and at the same time staying true to its values and remaining a family run and owned business. Nowadays the Mars family of Associates is 80 000 and present in 80 countries with iconic brands such as M&M's®, Snickers®, Orbit®, Pedigree®. All Associates are passionate about The Five Principals that guide them through their professional lives: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom.
Mars is one of the most desired employers. In 2017, a third time in a row, have been ranked as one of the Most Desired Employers in the FMCG industry and recognized by Great Place to Work® as one of the Best Workplaces in Poland and the Best Multinational Workplace in Europe and globally.
Michael Page is recruiting for positions within MyP&O (People and Organization) which is a part of a global network of Service Centers.
This HR Service Center aims to be the best in providing outstanding customer experience focusing on the needs of Mars Associates, helping them and guiding through their Mars adventure. Associates working within this center will have a chance to be a part of a brand new challenge, supporting 7 European countries in their HR matters and developing their carriers within Mars Family.
- Providing expertise to Key Users and Partners to enable relevant system processes (regarding
Talent Acquisition / Learning & Development, Performance Management and Succession area).
- Managing various system solution for reported bugs: escalation, resolution, testing and implementation.
- Delivering the support processes that enable operational excellence and implementing service improvements.
- Preparing reports and escalating issues related to HR system.
- Assigning roles in the system as well as making them accessible to key/end users.
- Communicating with key users and others regarding new functionalities.
- Driving data integrity and accuracy controls.
- Coordinating system changes.
- Developing actively the key users' and other system owners' network within the region.
- University degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of systems and reporting regarding HR area
- Functional experience in project/process management
- Ability to work in an international business environment
- Flexibility and problem-solving approach
- Driving for results and strong customer orientation
- Opportunity to work in newly developing structures
- Individual approach in career planning
- Attractive bonus system
- Private medical care in Medicover
- Benefit Systems corporate card (Multisport)
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Employee discount for company products
- Lunch vouchers
- Convenient location in city center of Warsaw
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń