od Michael Page
HR Business Partner (m/f)
The selected candidate will report directly to Managing Director Poland and functionally to the Head of HR Central EMEA. The chosen person will be also support by HR Specialist.The main responsibility of the candidate will be to take the responsibility for the plant site in terms of the soft and hard HR, implementing at this same time the global strategic goals.
The selected candidate will report directly to Managing Director Poland and functionally to the Head of HR Central EMEA. The chosen person will be also support by HR Specialist.
The main responsibility of the candidate will be to take the responsibility for the plant site in terms of the soft and hard HR, implementing at this same time the global strategic goals.
- Well understand and implement the HR Central EMEA vision and strategic goals
- Ensure corporate compliance with Polish policies and labour law
- Take responsibility for the recruiting, contracts preparing and on-boarding processes
- Analyze the work time records at this same time work closely with an external payroll provider
- Measure the motivation and engagement of the employees
- Identify the training needs and conduct performance appraisals and carrier path of the employee
- Analyze the local salaries policies to be able meet with market trends
- Manage the internal communication as well as the Employer Branding activities
- Work together with the HR specialist in the daily business like reporting, administration..
- Work closely with local agencies, external lawyers and another providers
- University degree (HR management, business or administration, psychology or related field)
- Minimum 5 years HR and 2 to 3 years' experience as a HR Business Partner in related business sector
- Proven leadership skills in an HR function
- Solid experience in hard and soft HR projects
- Fluent English is required (German will be an advantage)
- Proactive approach and self-starter person
- Strong interpersonal and communication with a good analytical skills
- Ability to manage a team as well as be part of a team
- International environment
- Interesting and exciting long-term professional challenge with a wide scope for decisions and creative options
- Attractive remuneration with an yearly bonus
- Employee medical care and opportunities for further education
- Flat structures, short decision making processes