Opis stanowiska pracy
HR Analyst with German / French / Dutch
NR REF.: 1106177
HAYS IS RECRUITING FOR MARS POLAND!
Mars is a global organization with a history reaching back over 100 years and at the same time staying true to its values and remaining a family run and owned business. Nowadays the Mars family of Associates is 100 000 and present in 80 countries with iconic brands such as M&M’s®, Snickers®, Orbit®, Pedigree®. All Associates are passionate about The Five Principals that guide them through their professional lives: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom.
Mars is one of the most desired employers. In 2017, a third time in a row, have been ranked as one of the Most Desired Employers in the FMCG industry, in the opinion of professionals and managers in the Antal International study; and recognized by Great Place to Work® as one of the Best Workplaces in Poland and the Best Multinational Workplace in Europe and globally. NEW POSSIBILITIES WITHIN MARS
Hays is recruiting for positions within MyP&O (People and Organization) which is a part of a global network of Service Centers.
This HR Service Center aims to be the best in providing outstanding customer experience focusing on the needs of Mars Associates, helping them and guiding through their Mars adventure. Associates working within this center will have a chance to be a part of a brand new challenge, supporting 7 European countries in their HR matters and developing their carriers within Mars Family. ABOUT POSITION
- Contact Centre Analyst
is first point of contact with Associates, responsible for resolving queries and providing guidance to Line Managers and Associates through various intake media channels like: web chat in HR portal, or via phone.
Key responsibilities include:
- Resolving customer request in such areas as Performance, Talent Acquisition, Learning, Rewards, Direct Access Portal and general employment inquiries
- Navigating and educating Associates on the use of HR portal
- Continuously looking for areas of improvement and implementation
- Transaction Centre Processing Analyst
is responsible for performing a variety of transactional tasks including but not limited to processing HR administrative activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running transactional, administrative and support services
- Verifying the completeness of Associate personal data and organizational HR transactions in the system
- Continuously identifying areas of improvement and implementation
- Rewarding place to work, start-up environment and people-driven team
- Contract of employment
- Full benefits package, incl. Life insurance, Medical plan, Multisport, Pension Plan
- Attractive financial conditions with Business and Christmas bonus
- Great place to learn by doing and from others
- On the job trainings
- Individual approach to career planning
- Employee discount for company products
- Convenient location in the city center of Warsaw
- Employee Referral Program
- Mars Volunteer Program during working hours
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent foreign languages skills: English and French, German or Dutch. We are looking for candidates who present high communication skills, with a positive and result-oriented attitude who are looking for a chance to develop in HR in an international organization and a well-known brand.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń