HR Administration Specialist - Warszawa , mazowieckie
od HRK S.A.
As HR Administration Specialist you will be responsible and accountable for the coordination of delivery of Compensation, Benefits, Time & Attendance and Pre-payroll services to associates based in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) within a specific cluster of countries. In order to resolve cases and find solutions for internal customers and external vendors, you will work with established procedures handling the administration of one or more C&B programs. Additionally, you will maintain benefit records and prepare documents necessary for implementing benefit coverage. Beyond that, you will be responsible for Pre-Payroll input processing.
As HR Administration Specialist you will also have a chance to participated in global C&B projects and initiatives.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in HR and/or Payroll.
- Previous experience in benefits administration and cooperation with vendors is a plus.
- Ideally multi-country experience gained in a shared services organization.
- Fluency in Business English, any other language fluency is highly acknowledged.
- Excellent and compelling communication ability married with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Our Client offers:
- Possibility to work in prestigious company in global projects and initiatives.
- Internal and external training program.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.