Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join our team and begin their career as a consulting engineer. A holistic, multidisciplinary design environment affords our engineers the freedom and creativity to push the boundaries of sustainable building technology across HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing disciplines in close collaboration with practice-wide specialist groups such as sustainability & physics, facades, lighting, and technology.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Prepare technical schedules.
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent BuroHappold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant BuroHappold staff are informed of client matters.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and BuroHappold’s best interests and that BuroHappold policy is in keeping with current legislation and relevant codes of practice.
- Actively work towards Chartered Engineering status.
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit and other relevant engineering software
- Good English & Polish skills, German would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Polish standards
- Well practiced communication skills
- Confident and proactive approach to problem solving