Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThis is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world.
Role DescriptionThis dynamic position within the larger Worldwide Compliance & Business Ethics organization (WC&BE) will provide compliance advice and support on a variety of trade-related matters, focused on the EU-region, but with broader global scope which includes the Middle East and Africa. This role provides important program guidance and oversight for trade compliance, assurance-related activities related to all imports and exports in support of our global network of transactions and establishes controls for global standards.
Responsibilities- Supporting local investigations.
- Partner with cross-functional colleagues on complex trade, transfer pricing, and VAT matters.
- Serve as an expert advisor to internal clients on complex trade-related transactions, issues and projects.
- Advising on matters such as international customs and Other Government Agency (OGA) import/export requirements, customs valuation, tariff classification, free trade agreements, country of origin, and trusted trader programs
Requirements- Experience in the laws and regulations related to trade in the European Union, especially the Netherlands and Ireland, as well as other jurisdictions within Europe and the Middle East and Africa
- Experience as trade compliance officer working in compliance/legal department of a multi-national company
- Ability to manage competing priorities and provide high level of responsiveness across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to operate both independently and as part of a larger in-house compliance group
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Prawo / Prokuratura