Associate Clinical Supply Chain
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThis client based in Breda opened a new position for a Senior Associate Clinical Supply Chain/Global Study Planner
Role DescriptionIndependently execute Demand and Supply Planning processes for dedicated clinical studies with a global scope. Ensures Finished Drug Product supplies from study start throughout last patient dosed and is involved until study closure. Coordinate efficient and effective operational inventory management. Balance ensure supplies and minimizing scrap during the full length of the study.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Specific Tasks
Under general direction of sr. manager manage the following responsibilities for assigned clinical studies for medium or complex study designs or large sized trials;
• Involved and prepared for forecasting drug conversations and adjust system settings timely to reflect the latest expectations on study demand until end of trial. This includes attending and leading stakeholder meetings.
• Based on demand at the clinical sites and available supplies that hit an expiry date, ensure supply in the central warehouses and all sites that participate in the clinical trial. Indicate ratio, volume and timing of packaging and shipment of packed supplies.
• Balance the right amount of inventory with the scrap risk and management guidance on inventory levels.
• Resolve logistical conflicts impacting studies and R&D milestones ensuring that supplies are not on the critical path
• Promptly identify and escalate risks to study timelines or clinical supplies, from a supply chain perspective, to all key stakeholders and internal management
• Utilize systems to effectively manage key product such as the Forecasting system, SAP, Hospital inventory and dosing system, Dashboard controls and internal documents as a source for daily activities.
• Articulate clearly the clinical supply chain management processes and strategies to key stakeholders
• Identify, review and/or update existing procedures as per Good Manufacturing Procedures
• Negotiate resolution of resource conflicts where necessary and actively participate in planning meetings to ensure that project needs, priorities, and timing are understood
• Minimum 3 years of relevant inventory management experience
• Minimum HBO degree
• Proficient in English both verbal and in written
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rutger Koning.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Obsługa klienta